We are under the attack of virus for a month! First it is lorenzo bringing the chicken pox home. For 5 days he stayed at home with little pox. After 15days of incubation, it is mine and cesare's turn. I have 50% more than lorenzo. Poor cesare has absorbed all the virus and 150% of the total pox of both of us. Luckily he is a baby and so he dun feel so much of the itchness!
See where his right hand is......trying to scratch his butt! Stop scratching Cesare .
Way to relieve his pain: Television, Sweets, Hugs, Kisses.
See his back....poor Baby.
I discovered a way to relieve his itchess is to ask him to lay on his front, and i take a bottle of water and roll forward and backward of his back. He felt so cool and relax after that and keep chasing me around with the water bottle requesting for a massage.
1 comment:
Aiyo, the moment I click ur blog, I saw this poor little boy of yours... So pity him! He gets the chicken pox so early...Beware, Lorenzo might get it from him :s Know it will be tough to take care of your sick child, take good care my dear cousin...
Post a Comment